Henry Day Ford dropped our new truck!
Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next day, that a ghost dropped the truck off the service lift in the middle of the night. Within a few days we were told that truck would be replaced due to the extensive damage. The truck was ordered, but after several days the GM said it would cost $1,500.00 to get us into the new truck and we agreed, but a couple of days after that, he called and told us must take the damaged/repaired truck back in a repaired state and they would accept that damaged/repaired truck as a trade in on a new truck. In the end it would cost us $12,500.00 out of pocket to replace the old truck. We have tried to resolve this in a meeting with the GM and Owner. In that meeting, we were told that nothing would be in writing and we would have to trust them on the $12,500.00 quote, but the GM assured us he knew that a new truck was our intension before we ever dropped it off.
Its now been over 3 months since they dropped it and we still don't have it repaired.
Long story short...I think we are taking it in the shorts on this deal.
The first time we met with the GM, he shook my hand and told me "You will be 100% happy when we're done"
We will only be happy if you go somewhere else.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2013 F350 Truck
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- " I almost died! 11-15-2015 My 2015 open range light bunkhouse had an electrical fire. The motor to the electric jack was on fire catching the plastic propane tank..."
- "I am from Las Vegas, NV. and bought a car from Siamak’s Car Company: I found a vehicle that I was seriously interested in at Siamak’s Car Company of 777..."
- "Subaru seems to randomly cover or not cover engines in the STi model that break piston ringlands. I had to get quite hostile to finally get reimbursed for my..."
- "My new Subaru with 4300 miles was sitting in the garage for two weeks while I was vacationing. The temperature during that time dropped into the single digits. After vacation,..."
- "#ALL#WOOD#FLOORS#AND#DECKS - Dave Torres was supposed to build a deck and install wood floors for us. We gave a little more than half up front for the job. After 30..."
- "Anonymous less than a minute ago I have graciously allowed Century Link to dig a very deep hole in my front lawn, where they indeed found a rotting linkage of cables...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."